Frequently Asked Questions
Topic: Orders & Shop
Is it possible to return goods?
Sound, image and information media may only be returned or exchanged for copyright reasons if they have not yet been opened.
This does not apply in the event of incorrect delivery or manufacturing defects.
Returns for reasons not mentioned above can only be accepted in agreement with our customer service.
For returns, the invoice or delivery note (copy sufficient) must be attached.
Orders from the research service and imported UK/US film versions that we order specifically for our customers cannot be returned.
Right of return and deadlines
Damage during transport must be reported within 48 hours.
The right of return only applies to products that are not excluded from return. The return period is 10 days.
Incorrect deliveries must be reported within 10 days. Returns in case of displeasure are excluded.
Download the "Return Label" form, print it out and send it back with the delivery.
By parcel post:
Ask for the form from CeDe.ch's customer service. This will allow you to return the package.
Items that cannot be returned
Some items cannot be returned. These are mainly imported UK/US film versions and orders from the research service that we order specifically for our customers. Defective or wrongly delivered items can always be returned.
We offer various payment options, including invoice payment. New customers can order up to CHF 150 on account. The payment option "invoice" is displayed in the shopping cart after a successful credit and address check.
Can I have products delivered abroad?
For orders from abroad please switch to CeDe.com or CeDe.de (Germany only).
Has my credit card been charged twice?
No, we do not charge credit cards until an item has been shipped. At the time of ordering only a reservation is made, which expires automatically if an item is cancelled or reported out of stock.
Where can I find the bank details?
"For Switzerland: UBS AG, P.O. Box, 8401 Winterthur, IBAN CH38 0025 7257 7838 0001 V, SWIFT UBSWCHZH80A, BIC UBSWCHZH80A, account number 257-783800.01V
For Germany: Deutsche Bank, Konstanz, BIC 69070024, account number 0538009, IBAN DE71 6907 0024 0053 8009 00, Swift-Code DEUTDEDB690"
How can I recommend an item to a friend?
There is an arrow icon on the top right of each product page. By clicking on it, the address belonging to this product can be copied and then an e-mail or any other message can be copied.
What does "immediate delivery" mean?
Items for which the delivery time is "immediate delivery" are available in our stock. If they are ordered before 3.45 p.m., the order will be shipped the same day.
What does out of stock mean? / What happens to the order concerned?
Items that are out of stock can no longer be delivered. The order concerned is automatically cancelled.
How can I cancel an order?
Orders can be cancelled by e-mail (email@example.com), contact form, or by phone. Please state the relevant order number in all cases.
How does the search function work?
How does the research service work?
If you find an item that is out of stock in the store, it can no longer be purchased through normal distribution channels. If an orange research service button also appears, you can ask our search team to search for this item. If this is found, you will receive an offer. Free and without obligation.
How it works
- By clicking on the button "Start search now for free", the request is transmitted to the search service.
- As soon as we have found the article, we submit a non-binding offer. This can be accepted or rejected.
- We inform if we could not find the article
- If an offer is accepted, we will order the item exclusively for you. The research orders are binding.
- Search service requests and offers are free of charge.
- We try to process your request within 48 hours.
- All communication with the search service can be viewed in your account under the menu item Search service.
- An accepted offer is binding and cannot be cancelled. Defective or wrongly delivered items will of course be taken back and reimbursed.
- The shipping and billing procedure is the same as for items ordered directly from the shop.
- Since sold-out items are rarities and some of them are difficult to find, higher prices must be expected (from approx. CHF 35.-). For the same reason there may be longer delivery times (approx. 2 to 8 weeks).
- It may be that the articles found are used (the article states are documented in every offer). We guarantee that second-hand items are playable without exception and that they will be provided with new covers. Of course we take back non-functioning goods.
- Our offers are only valid for a limited period. The faster an offer is accepted, the greater the chance of delivery.
- Offers that have not been answered will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
Can I view my outstanding invoices in my account?
Unfortunately, no. If information on unpaid invoices is required, it can be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the customer number, surname, first name and location.
If I return a product, how long will it take until I receive my money back on my card or electronic method of payment?
As soon as we have checked the goods in-house and the acceptable condition, it will take some two to three working days until the amount is credited (the duration also varies depending on the card issuer).