Automation makes video editing easy. Your creativity makes it amazing.
Dive right in and do something amazing with your videos. Auto-generated photo and video slideshows and collages are created just for you and delivered upon launch. See what's new since your last version, discover fun things to try, and get inspiring ideas, help, and tutorials in the new home screen. Effortlessly edit and create thanks to Adobe Sensei AI technology.* Easily make movies in the redesigned Quick Edit mode, which offers a simplified Sceneline that puts everything at your fingertips. Get step-by-step help with 20 Guided Edits, and share animated GIFs, video collages, slideshows, and full-length movies.
- NEW Auto Creations, made just for you - See beautiful photo and video slideshows and collages that are automatically created to highlight memorable moments like birthdays and vacations. It's all thanks to photo and video automation powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology*.
- ENHANCED Totally redesigned Quick Edit mode - Making movies is easier than ever with Quick Edit mode, which leads you through the steps of trimming a video or using the simplified Sceneline to combine clips, photos, titles, music, and more into a unique production.
- NEW Make glass pane effects - Add a video overlay to create a sleek wipe that makes it look like the action in your scene is taking place behind glass.
- NEW Create Luma fade transitions - Create a dramatic scene transition by fading in the colors from darkest to lightest.
- NEW Enjoy better performance plus VFR, HEIC, and HEVC support - Experience faster installation as well as faster performance throughout common tasks. And now Premiere Elements supports variable frame rate (VFR) plus import and editing of HEIF images on Mac OS and HEVC video on Mac OS 10.13 and later.
- Shareable memories - Create animated bounce-back GIFs to easily share on social. Share with friends and family on YouTube, Vimeo, DVDs (Windows only), and HDTV.
2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV editing
Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (recommended); 64-bit versions only (32-bit not supported)
6.1GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content
Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
DVD burner required to burn DVDs
64-bit multicore Intel processor
Mac OS v10.12 through v10.14
8GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
For both Windows and Mac OS
4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
Intel Core i7 and 16GB of RAM required for XAVC-S (4K editing)
1280x800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
Internet connection required for product activation and content download
Zu diesem Artikel wurden noch keine Rezensionen verfasst. Schreibe die erste Bewertung und sei anderen Benutzern bei der Kaufentscheidung behilflich.
Schreibe eine Rezension
Top oder Flop? Schreibe deine eigene Rezension.